Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Photosynth of MSU Engineering Complex

So I've been eagerly following the happenings of Photosynth. They recently released it publicly for the first time, and as a test I took a ton of pictures of the Engineering Complex at Montana State University. It consists of three interconnected buildings, Roberts Hall (where I commonly take EE classes), Cobleigh Hall (EE classes & Labs), and EPS (Engineering & Physical Sciences, where I take my CS classes/labs). It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but I posted it none the less. Be sure to click on the Next 3d Group (or hit the m key) to view all the 3d viewpoints. It wasn't able to merge all the images into one 3d group, but I have high hopes for my next attempt.

Do note that currently it is Windows only, unfortunately.

No comments: